Yesterday, my sweet sweet boy, we celebrated your sixth year! Everyone you meet loves you and we do too!
Here are the things you really like right now.
- Playing Disney Infinity
- Asking LOTS and LOTS of questions. You want to know so much about everything and I love it! It is amazing how your brain works.
- Reading. You are reading chapter books now and are so good at it. I still cannot believe you can read to me. You are so smart.
- Fried shrimp. This one amazes me because you are very picky otherwise. But I love that you are trying new things.
- Tee Ball. You hit and catch really well and I am so proud of you every time I watch.
- You’ve just started golf lessons and you really like them.
- Helping. You are such a great helper and are always willing to lend a hand.
Things you are not really into right now.
- Being patience with your sister.
- Eating any veggie other than green peas and broccoli. You also really don’t like to try too many new things.
- Anything too scary. You still come visit me in the night when you have a nightmare (I am hoping you keep doing this as I don’t know what I will do when you are too old to need your Mommy).
You truly inspire us every day and it is wonderful to see the world through your eyes. We love you more than the sun, the moon and the universe.